Wednesday, August 21, 2024

You're Invited! Please join me at the opening to my Wayne Theatre Gallery space show! Next Monday, 8/26/24

My exciting opportunity is almost here!  I had a preview of the show and Liz Moss and her partner did a fabulous and creative job - naturally! - of designing the show.  

If you are in our area, please do drop by and celebrate with me on Monday, August 26th, 5-7 PM at the Wayne Theatre in Waynesboro, VA.

        Here's the link to the Gallery announcement at  the Wayne Theatre Website. 

        Here's the link to the Waynesboro Theatre Events Page on Facebook.  Say you'll be there!! 


The show is focusing on my 'Regional' collages, anchored in photos of the area, landscapes,  mostly in Waynesboro, but also Staunton and Charlottesville.  As well a group of my 'Inner Region' collages; landscapes of  'inner and other'.

I especially like the 'mural' collage series.  Waynesboro has quite a few fantastic murals and more continue to appear.  Inspiring!  

The mural for this collage, Flowered, is on Main Street, near the Wayne Theatre. Apropos!


Flowered collage
mural by Nils Westergard




From the Wayne Theatre website...in the Exhibit Gallery


From the website...Wayne Theatre, Waynesboro VA





The show will be available through November 18.  So lovely.







2 comments:

  1. I will be there with bells on! (Deb!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elisabeth! So exciting. Wish I could be there. If we don't go to Vermont, I may. Have fun at any rate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!