Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Out and About in the 'Boro

I don't know if people really call our town, 'the 'Boro', but I like the ring.  My 'regional' collages have a fare share of  'hometown' favorites and these are the latest.

Willy's Ice Cream is a long time popular landmark.  Founded in 1995, it occupies a corner of a shopping center parking lot, closes for the winter and has a wonderful retro feel. And yes, the ice cream is great.

 

Willy's Ice Cream - Waynesboro series

 

This house has caught my eye before, but recently while driving by, the light was on it just so and I said to my husband, 'Stop the car! Pull over!' and I jumped out and got some shots.


White House on Main - Waynesboro Series

Till another time.


 

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 24, 2023

    I LOVE these!!!! (Deb Booth of The ‘Boro)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 11, 2023

    I really like that house too, and defintely like the cakes, ice cream and flowers. Delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!