Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Upcoming!!! My show at the Wayne Theatre Gallery space - August 26th thru November 17th, 2024. Fortunate me!!

I'm so excited to share about my upcoming show, here in Waynesboro, Virginia at the Wayne Theatre's Gallery space.  I've written about the Wayne theatre and it's wonderful restoration in a previous post.

I've been working with  Elizabeth 'Liz' Moss of  Rising Star Consulting and Art Services in pulling the show together.  Her insights, clarity and supportiveness are so appreciated.


Screen Shot - Wayne Theatre Gallery @ Wayne Theatre.org


Here's  the link to the Gallery  announcement at Wayne Theatre Website.  

                 The current show appears first, so  scroll down to read my entry.


It would be lovely to see and meet you at the Opening Reception on August 26th, 5-7 pm.  

                Here is a link to the Waynesboro Theatre Events Page on Facebook.  Say you'll be there!!

             


Till next time!!








2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 31, 2024

    WOW!! Thst's fantastic! You look wonderful. Congratulations! This is very exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 31, 2024

    I'll be there! yay! Yessssss! <3 Deb Booth, Different Light Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!