Thursday, April 14, 2011

Art Quotes & FreekOutVilleXpress & Elizabeth Taylor

I was bouncing around the Web the other day and came across some clever images with art/inspirationquotes included. I enjoyed them so much, I then went searching for more. Now it's time to share. If you have a favorite you'd like to pass one, please do so!









Looking for another image, I discovered the wonderfulness of FreekOutVilleXpress... a fantastic art blog, combing art, music and quotes.   The intro description sets the tone as well as this zippy freeky cat logo.   


I make art. You look at it. ‘Kay? Hey Everybody! Or those of you who have somehow accidentally stumbled upon this page. Welcome to Freakoutville Xpress. What’s happening here is a whole lot of art work and occasional short compositions about stuff. It’s not like I have a master plan… yet

Check it out at http://freakoutville.wordpress.com



And finally, Goodbyes & Memories to Elizabeth Taylor a grand dame, a regular gal and a tough cookie, who lived out loud. 






“I adore wearing gems, but not because they are mine. You can’t possess radiance, you can only admire it.” -Elizabeth Taylor

 above quote & Image from freekoutville Xpress - click on the quote to go to Freeoutville



Fini

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!