Sunday, October 7, 2012

Quote of the Moment

I love quotes.  I collect them.  I capture quotes in text, love to find them as an image and so on.  I enjoy them, laugh at them, get inspired by them and yep, like to share them too.

The other day I came across this lovely girl holding a sign - A Day Without Laughter Is A Day Wasted - which is a pretty good quote to share. It looks as if the original image was street art on a wall and photographed.  I was captured by her and felt a kind of kinship with her.  So with a little PhotoElements I'm asking her to share some of my favorite quotes.

I found the original image on TheZooom.com but have been unable to find it again or the artists or photographers name.  So with a tip of the hat  and an appreciative thank you to the original creator, I'll let little Libby share my thoughts of the day.

Quote heard  as dialogue from CSI:NY!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! That quote is neat. It helps me see that there are some things I can control - my choices (at least when I am consciously making them and can pull it off that way) and some things I cannot. And all of it helps make me who I "am" - defined and shaped. Thanks! And thanks for the reminder to find something to laugh at today. How about this: a man and wife were arguing and finally she said: "i'll admit you're right if you'll admit you're wrong" and that put a stop to it...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!