Thursday, September 23, 2021

Mums, Donuts and Fish

I love all things Octo, which I got connected to from my son, who recently reminded me that Cuttlefish are pretty cool too.  

 

Octomum collage

 

My friend Jess, lovely muse, inspires me once again.  I told her I think she has great angles and her selfies really capture them in an 'artsy' way.  She wasn't sure about all that, but is happy to inspire me.

 

Donuts and Bulldog With Jess

Jess has just opened a new venture to inspire creativity in others too.  Check out her new studio/shop Paint It Orange [orangepaints.com]  in, you got it, Orange, Virginia. 


I came across a cache of vintage tattooed ladies. And quite tattooed they are. A world of their own.  All the images were in black and white but a bit of colorizing, amplifying and they are aglow in their true colors. 

Tattooed Ladies Among Fish

The large fish background is actually a photo of a feature wall in a restaurant.  The happy goldfish joined the crowd and they are the final images i got from my friends at Mischief Circus.

3 comments:

  1. Love all three, but the first one ESPECIALLY! I'm crazy about that couple, their expressions, and their multi-tentacled companion.
    Best,
    ~Steve TH

    ReplyDelete
  2. you’re wonderful and i love everything! thank you for sharing your art <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all, but the tattooed ladies amongst the fish is my fave of this great bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!