Saturday, January 6, 2024

Remembering Michael Anthony Gritz - my DearHeart friend, Brother of Spirit

 As some of you may know, my dearest friend Michael left us on December 25th, 2023. My brother of spirit is now my brother in spirit.  We shared a unique closeness for over forty years. The friend who becomes family; at times a house mate, Godfather to my child, Alexander, partner in work and many endeavors. The person you always trusted and was always at ease with.

We shared many things, interests and sensibilities and the collages here are some cards I made for various celebrations of Michael; including our totems of Bat and Crow.  I share them with you in celebration of his  being.  Now, he's in the stars.

Solstice Sister and Brother


Masked Ball for Michael


Dragon for Michael

Bats At Tea for Michael




Billy Porter and the Guys for Michael


All Hallows for Michael




Steampunk Bat Man & Magical Grandmother for Michael


Wings and Roses for Michael


Thank You for Michael




Archangel for Michael

This is the last card I made for Michael.  It's a portrait of him dressed as Yule Man. I made two versions and this is him with bat energy. I hope he liked this rather elegant look. I never heard from him about it or my last Yule gift to him.


Yule Man Michael

Ever in my heart. Ever with me. 





Till another time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!