Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Savannah too



I have an association to Patsy Cline and Savannah.  Last year I found a great Patsy Cline badge, which I took to wearing on my little travel purse.  I lost the badge just a week or so ago in Florida, but went back to the Savannah bookstore where I purchased it and happily found another. The only one left in the basket!  She is now more securely ensconced upon the purse.

The other day I came upon the grand Savannah theatre and there on  the marquee is Always Patsy Cline, a musical featuring her music. The old-school marquee and theatre sign truly needed to be a collage.  And yes, these are Patsy's boots a'walking through.

Always Patsy Cline collage ~ Savannah


I rarely take photos of people, but these two Ladies caught my eye across the Square. Their colors seemed so impressionistic and they seemed to be laughing with each other,  I like the idea of them sharing Shoney's Hot Fudge Cake together. The cabbage plant flowers were another Savannah photo find.


Two Ladies collage ~ Savannah


1 comment:

  1. I almost played Patsy in Always, Patsy Cline, but we'd move to W'bo, and it was too far to go back to Prince William County for rehearsals :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!